24/7 ROADSIDE ASSIST BREAK-DOWN SERVICE PH: 1800 033 577
WHEN AM I COVERED BY ROADSIDE ASSIST?
Mercedes-Benz, Freightliner and FUSO Trucks Roadside Assistance is available to all customers and across all vehicle models, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Customers are covered by our Roadside Assistance for the duration of their new vehicle and parts warranty, providing it is a manufacturing defect or the failed part is covered under your Mercedes-Benz Service Plan. Beyond that, we continue supporting our customers on a pay per service basis.
At Daimler Trucks Toowoomba, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Freightliner & Fuso maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Freightliner & Fuso vehicle.
As part of the Daimler Trucks Toowoomba service programs, our team is committed to upholding a high service standard.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Freightliner & Fuso parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
- Truck servicing and repairs – all makes and models
- Book servicing
- Trailer servicing and repairs
- Major component overhauls
- Welding and fabrication
- Computerised vehicle diagnostics
- Air-conditioning and auto-electrical services
Additionally, while you know your Vehicle is in good hands, so are you! Our customers are welcome to enjoy our lounge area with a plasma television. So, you can relax and enjoy free tea and coffee while your vehicle is being serviced. If you prefer to be dropped nearby, you can avail yourself of our free courtesy transportation service. We will call you when your vehicle is ready and come and collect you. That's a great service.
MAINTENANCE, IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. By keeping an eye on some keys points under your bonnet together with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Freightliner & Fuso working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
When you visit Daimler Trucks Toowoomba for your truck service, we want to ensure your time here is enjoyable.
We have the following customer amenities available for your convenience and comfort:
- Microwave facilities
- Free WiFi
- Phone charging station
- Workstation to catch up on paperwork
- Complimentary coffee machine
- Vending machines
- Complimentary up-to-date magazines and newspapers
- Short walk to local cafes
The Daimler Service Difference
- Most advanced diagnostics
- Customer Lounge with complimentary tea and coffee
- 24-Hour Breakdown Service
- Factory-trained technicians
- Extended Workshop Hours
Your vehicle is valuable to you, so to minimise any downtime we offer late-night servicing at our service centre:
Monday to Friday - 7:00am to 8.00pm
Saturday - 8am to Midday by appointment
AFTER HOURS BREAKDOWN CONTACT: 1800 033 577